BLOG BUDDIES

September 1, 2015

Coffee With A Little Bit Of Cream


Hi everyone and happy September. Can you believe it... its almost fall and I can't wait for the weather to get cooler. This month's RAQ is all about "Coffee and Cream" or your take on it. I chose to be inspired by the colors of coffee and cream. The photo is of my daughter when she was in college in Philadelphia. This is about as CAS (clean and simple) as I get but I wanted to keep the photo the main focus so it works for me. 

Awhile back I took a class using a vintage pleating machine. What a challenging class but so much fun. The flowers were the perfect color to go on my layout so they were utilized. With the addition of some gorgeous mica flakes and some simple pale white mulberry flowers my layout is complete. I hope you decide to show us your take on "Coffee and Cream" ... be sure to drop by the blog for some wonderful inspiration. 

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

This is sooooo pretty! The texture of that flower actually reminds me of a drop of cream hitting a cup of coffee. Very cool!

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.